#TheOneThing I’ve Learnt: 2020 Reflection
Time & Location
About the Event
The word "2020" can bring to mind a variety of images. For example:
- A virus, causing mass panic and several lockdowns globally
- A crowd of protestors, standing against racism worldwide
- A viral application called zoom, taking over our lives
2020 has been anything but ordinary. We have collectively been through ALOT. Nevertheless, I believe we should still end this year on reflection. Why? Reflection allows us to value the process. The process being surviving through a global pandemic and coming out on top! You might not realise it straight away but you reading this right now proves you are blessed and highly favoured. Therefore, you must reflect on this year and the lessons that you have learned that pulled you through and will hopefully launch you into 2021.
So I present to you, #TheOneThing I’ve Learnt: 2020 Reflection, where we will come together as a community to network, discuss and reflect on 2020. I will be sharing with you all the #TheOneThing I’ve learnt and how you can all implement it in your lives moving forward. Then everyone will have a chance to share #TheOneThing you have learnt using breakout rooms (and yes we will be using zoom whoop whoop). Consider this your very own support group who are keen to learn from you and cheer you on.
What to expect:
- A detailed discussion of the #TheOneThing I’ve learnt with methods on how to implement it
- An opportunity to share #TheOneThing you’ve learnt with the wider Gen Z community
- A chance to have #TheOneThing you’ve learned featured in my latest article!
- An opportunity to network with other members and exchange value
- Empowerment, motivation and direction for the year 2021
There are only 100 FREE SPACES, so sign up now. I will see you soon :)
- Sold OutStandard£0£00£0